HEATWAVE 2 oz Flip Top Pepper Spray Canister

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

HEATWAVE 2 oz Flip Top Pepper Spray Canister

Regular Price: $11.99

Special Price $5.99

In stockAvailability: In stock

Quick Overview

Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant


Keeping this weapon close at hand is the easiest way to make sure it's with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.


Availiable in 5 Nozzle Types: Streem, Balistic, Shot Gun, Fogger and Foam.


This spray has an amazing 12 to 15 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 20 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.


180,000 SHU, 15% OC.




  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC

  • 2 OZ Pepper Spray

  • 12 - 15 Ft. Range

  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

  • Bright ORANGE Dye

  • Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!


* Required Fields

Regular Price: $11.99

Special Price $5.99

Details

Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant
Keeping this weapon close at hand is the easiest way to make sure it's with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.
Availiable in 5 Nozzle Types: Streem, Balistic, Shot Gun, Fogger and Foam.
This spray has an amazing 12 to 15 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 20 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.
180,000 SHU, 15% OC.

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
  • 2 OZ Pepper Spray
  • 12 - 15 Ft. Range
  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
  • Bright ORANGE Dye
  • Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!

Additional Information

Color No
Ounces No
Action Trigger No
Length No
Brand No
Type No

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.


Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: HEATWAVE 2 oz Flip Top Pepper Spray Canister

ORDER SHIPPING

All Orders Ship for $5.95

HAVE A SMALL ORDER?

It ships for only $5.95

DAILY PROMOTION

New Deals Every Day

CUSTOMER SERVICE

407.613.5511